1. Where is the “Wiesnzelt” located?
You can find the exact address in the directions.
2. What is the difference between the “Wiesnzelt” and the “Wiesnzelt” Clubbing?
The “Wiesnzelt” is a party with live band and beer tent feeling that takes place in the main hall from Thursday till Saturday.
The “Wiesnzelt” Clubbing takes place in a separate area with DJ and Club Sounds from Monday to Saturday starting at 10 pm.
3. Short overview opening times:
Beer tent feeling with live band at the “Wiesnzelt”:
On thursdays & tuesday, 2nd October starting at 7.30 pm
On fridays & saturdays starting at 6.30 pm
“Wiesnzelt” Clubbing with DJ:
Every day except Sundays at 10 pm
4. Does that mean the main hall closes at 10 pm when the Clubbing starts?
No, of course not. The band plays on into the night in the main hall. The Clubbing starts parallel so you can choose where you prefer to party: with the live band or with DJ-sounds.
From 10 pm you have access to all areas with all ticket categories.
5. How can I book my tickets?
You can book your tickets online through our simple booking procedure or via booking form.
6. How can I pay?
You can pay with credit card or PayPal.
7. How do I receive my tickets?
You can choose between postal mailing and pick up.
Please note that it is not possible to change after booking. We cannot either charge or refund the amount of delivery after booking!
If you like to add some more tickets to your finished booking without paying twice for delivery, please choose “pick up” while your next booking and write an email with both invoice numbers to email@example.com.
8. When do I receive my tickets if I choose postal mailing?
You receive your tickets at the end of August/ at the beginning of September. It is not possible to send the tickets earlier.
Therefore please check your travel planning, so you are able to receive your tickets.
9. What should I do if I did not receive my tickets in time?
If you did not receive your tickets in time, please inform us two days before your event date via e-mail to find a solution. Without this prior notification the inlet may be prohibited.
10. How do I receive my tickets if I choose “pick-up”?
You can pick up your tickets only at the date of your event at our box office right in front of the location. Box office opening times:
– Monday – Wednesday from 9.30 pm
– Thursday & Tuesday, 2nd October from 6.30 pm
– Friday & Saturday from 5.30 pm
The box office is open till about 1 am.
11. Where do I find the box office?
The box office is placed right in front of the location, on the left side of the main entrance.
12. Which documents do I have to bring to receive my tickets at the office desk?
Please bring the booking confirmation, the invoice and/or your ID.
13. Is it possible to let someone else pick up my tickets?
Yes, but the one has to submit the booking confirmation or invoice as well.
14. Where are my seats located?
Please note that different ticket categories are located in different areas.
Tables of 10 and single tickets are located in the middle of the main hall. Tables of 6 are located in the side angle of the hall. So it is not possible to combine tables of 6 with any other ticket category! Single tickets balcony are located on the first floor.
Example: To book for 16 people choose 16 single tickets or a table of 10 and 6 single tickets to ensure your group can be seated together.
15. When do I have to take my seat?
For reserved seats you have to take your seat till 7.30 pm, on Wednesdays and Thursdays till 8 pm. Otherwise we cannot guarantee that your seat will stay free.
Without reserved seat you can come whenever you like. With hall tickets from 8 pm on and with Clubbing tickets from 10 pm on.
16. Do I have to wear Bavarian costumes (Dirndl or Lederhose)?
No, of course you do not have to wear it. However most of our guests do.
17. Is there a minimum age?
Yes, you have to be at least 18 years old.
Youths under 18 years are only allowed to enter in company of their legal guardians. Another custodian is not permitted. Therefore you find the documents needed at our office box. The legal guardians assume full parental responsibility and liability.
Nevertheless, our event is not quite suitable for children.